Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stocking Stuffers Under $20: The Caffeine Addict

For the second installment of my holiday stocking-stuffer guides, I had to pick some treats for the caffeine addict in your life. Whether her poison of choice is coffee or tea (or a combination of both, like me), these gifts will be sure to bring her some holiday cheer. :)

Stocking Stuffers for the Caffeine Addict

1. "Is coffee, indeed, the substance that drives history?" According to Barnes & Noble, you should read this book to find out! 
$10.78 (online price), $14.95 (in store) 

 2. Dreaming of a cafe in Vienna? A cappuccino in Rome? A cinnamon-infused mocha south of the border? Take your coffee anywhere with this passport tumbler from Tervis!
$19

3. This is a little teapot, short and adorable ... from one of my favorite home-goods stores, World Market. :)
$19.99

4. And once you're done steeping your tea (or brewing your morning cup of joe), you can drink it out of this adorable elephant mug, also from World Market. (And there are plenty of cute mugs where this came from!)
$7.99

5. My first experience with chocolate-covered coffee beans was the result of a very kind stranger during a looooooooong delay in a miniscule airport in Washington, and I've never looked back. Now I keep these espresso beans from Trader Joe's in my desk at work for when I need a quick pick-me-up.
$4.99

6. Finally, if you're a tea drinker, you need somewhere to store all your teabags or loose tea leaves, if you're the fancy kind of tea drinker. (Or if you don't like tea, use it to store your coffee beans—or chocolate-covered coffee beans!) This paisley tin would definitely be welcome in my kitchen.
$2.99

So tell me, what caffeinated goodies did I miss? And on that note, what's your favorite holiday drink?

4 comments:

Katy said...

Oh my gosh...that elephant mug was just added to my wish list. So cute! I'm addicted to coffee all year round, but my favorite holiday drink is hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows!

Unknown said...

The Devil's Cup? Interesting!

Fran said...

Ooh I love that tumbler!

Patty said...

I love your stocking stuffer ideas. Can't wait for next week's so I can finish my shopping!