Wednesday, February 8, 2012

30-Day Book Challenge: Day 20

Day 20 - Favorite romance book

Image via Google Images

Message in a Bottle. There are many books I prefer to this one but have already been used on other days (including The Time Traveler's Wife and Peony in Love). I'm not a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, but I feel like today's challenge is just begging for one of his books, so I will succumb to that desire. Message in a Bottle is my favorite Sparks novel, and it was also turned into a movie with Kevin Costner, who is definitely my old-man crush. Warning: It is really sad, so don't expect a typical romantic tale of happily ever after.

Edited to add: I'm linking up this old post with this week's Book Chat over at Sweet Green Tangerine! Check out the other posts by clicking the button below:

Photobucket

1 comment:

melissa said...

I've been iffy about reading any Nicholas Sparks books, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that they all become such highly publicized movies after. Like, all I can imagine is the movie (which I haven't seen any of either)... but I want to just read a really good one, one day! Maybe this will be the one :)